Download The Dale Jr. Foundation's Donation Request Form
1. What is the mission of The Dale Jr. Foundation?
The Dale Jr. Foundation is a charity dedicated to giving underprivileged individuals, with a focus on youth, the resources to improve confidence, education, and the opportunity to achieve extraordinary goals.
2. How can I contact the foundation?
The Dale Jr. Foundation
Mooresville, NC 28115
*If you are contacting the Foundation regarding a donation request, please review the guidelines in question #10.
3. What charities does The Dale Jr. Foundation support?
The Dale Jr. Foundation supports a variety of charities falling within our mission statement, and makes an effort to provide support to all those in need in as many communities as possible. The Foundation has contributed to over 400 charities nationally and locally, including The Make-A-Wish Foundation, Blessings in a Backpack, the Mooresville Soup Kitchen, and more. For more information on the charities we support, view the "About Us" section of this website.
4. Does Dale Jr. meet children with life threatening illnesses?
Yes, all requests to meet Dale Jr. are handled through the Make-A-Wish Foundation. For more information, contact your local chapter through www.wish.org.
5. Does Dale Jr. call, write or visit people with life-threatening illnesses?
Due to the travel and sponsor demands of Dale’s schedule he is not able to call, write or visit individuals.
6. Do you provide monetary grants for individuals?
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to provide donate monetarily to individuals.
7. What does The Dale Jr. Foundation donate?
The Dale Jr. Foundation is happy to contribute both in-kind items for auctions and raffles and monetary donations to a variety of causes. To be eligible for these items, requests must fit within our mission statement and follow the guidelines for submission.
8. What kind of requests does The Dale Jr. Foundation fulfill?
The Dale Jr. Foundation will only consider requests that fit within our mission statement.
The Dale Jr. Foundation believes that it is important to give back to the community and we support the work of numerous nonprofit organizations across the country. The foundation is thrilled to hear of all the good work being done across the country and would be happy to consider your request for a contribution. However, please understand that numerous requests are received on a daily basis, and allow 8-12 weeks for the processing for your request.
9. How can my organization receive a donation from The Dale Jr. Foundation
If your request falls within our mission and you would like to apply for an in-kind or monetary donation from The Dale Jr. Foundation, please review the guidelines below carefully.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Download, complete and mail in The Dale Jr. Foundation Request Form (Click here to Download)
- With this form, please include a letter on your professional letterhead with the organization’s Executive Director or President’s signature.
- Your form and letter are to be submitted 12-16 weeks before your event.
- Allow 8-12 weeks for your request to be received and processed.
- Only one donation can be requested annually.
- Do not submit multiple requests for the same event.
- Please do not send items to be autographed by Dale Jr.
- Please include your tax ID and a copy of your 501(c)(3) determination letter.
It is important to follow these instructions. If your inquiry does not meet all of the guidelines, we will not be able to fulfill your request. We appreciate the work you are doing within your community and wish you the best of luck with your fundraiser.
10. Do you provide grants or donations to individuals?
Unfortunately the Foundation is unable to provide grants and/or donations directly to individuals or families.
11. Is my donation to The Dale Jr. Foundation tax deductible?
Yes. All gift contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
12. How may I find race tickets or garage passes?
The Dale Jr. Foundation does not have access to tickets or garage passes for any races.
13. How can I donate to The Dale Jr. Foundation?
Donate Online or By Mail:
Thank you so much for your support of The Dale Jr. Foundation! Checks made payable to The Dale Jr. Foundation may be mailed to PO Box 330 Mooresville NC 28115. Donations may also be made securely online by clicking the "Donate Now" button on the right side of the screen.
You can check out our eBay store here where we sell Dale Jr. items. All proceeds go directly to the foundation.
Just Give & Network for Good:
Just Give and Network for Good are online donation sites where you can also contribute to The Dale Jr. Foundation.
Do you shop on amazon.com? Sign up for Amazon Smile and select The Dale Jr. Foundation as your charity. A portion of your purchases will benefit The Dale Jr. Foundation at no additional cost to you.
14. What is Dale Jr.'s Autograph Policy?
Due to the overwhelming number of requests for an autograph and Dale Jr.s' demanding schedule, at this time we are not accepting autograph requests. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Any unauthorized item sent in to be autographed will become the property of The Dale Jr. Foundation and will not be returned.
15. Can I receive a copy of the Foundation's 990 Form?
If you would like a copy of the 990 Form for The Dale Jr. Foundation, please send your request to:
The Dale Jr. Foundation
PO Box 330
Mooresville, NC 28115
16. Does the Dale Jr. Foundation help with Nationwide Insurance claims?
No, The Foundation does not work with individual's insurance claims, and cannot help to get these processed.
17. Does Dale Jr. endorse or make personal appearances on behalf of charities?
Dale Jr.’s charitable endorsements and appearances are limited to those that benefit The Dale Jr. Foundation and our partner programs.